High Quality Deep Groove Ball Bearing
Deep groove ball bearings are suitable for high and even extremely high speed operation, and are very durable and do not require frequent maintenance. This type of bearing has a small friction coefficient, a high limit speed, and a variety of size ranges and forms. It is used in precision instruments, low-noise motors, automobiles, motorcycles and general machinery industries. It is the most widely used type of bearings in the machinery industry. It mainly bears radial load, and can also bear a certain amount of axial load.
According to the size of deep groove ball bearings, it can be divided into:
(1) Miniature bearings - bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of less than 26mm;
(2) Small bearings - bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 28-55mm;
(3) Small and medium-sized bearings—bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 60-115mm;
(4) Medium and large bearings - bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 120-190mm
(5) Large bearings - bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 200-430mm;
(6) Extra-large bearing—bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 440mm or more.
Deep groove ball bearings can be used in gearboxes, instruments, motors, household appliances, internal combustion engines, transportation vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, construction machinery, roller skates, yo-yo, etc.
Causes of rust on folding
In many cases, the bearing will corrode. There are many reasons for the bearing to corrode. The most common factors in our daily life are the following.
1) Due to the poor sealing device, it is invaded by moisture, dirt, etc.;
2) Bearings are not used for a long time, beyond the rust prevention period, and lack of maintenance.
3) The metal surface roughness is large;
4) Contact with corrosive chemical media, the bearing is not cleaned cleanly, the surface is stained with dirt, or the bearing is touched with sweaty hands. After the bearing is cleaned, it is not packaged or installed in time, and it is exposed to the air for a long time. contaminate;
5) Ambient temperature and humidity and contact with various environmental media; the rust inhibitor fails or the quality does not meet the requirements.