Thrust Ball Bearing High Quality
Thrust ball bearings are designed to withstand thrust loads during high-speed operation, and consist of a washer-like ferrule with a ball-rolling raceway groove. Since the ferrule is in the form of a seat cushion, the thrust ball bearing is divided into two types: flat seat cushion type and self-aligning spherical seat cushion type. In addition, this bearing can withstand axial loads, but not radial loads.
It is only suitable for parts that bear an axial load on one side and have a low speed, such as crane hooks, vertical water pumps, vertical centrifuges, jacks, low-speed reducers, etc. The shaft washer, seat washer and rolling element of the bearing are separated and can be assembled and disassembled separately.
1. There are two types of one-way and two-way
2. In order to tolerate installation errors, whether it is one-way or two-way, spherical self-aligning spherical seat cushion type or spherical seat ring type can be selected.
3. High-quality steel - ultra-clean steel that extends bearing life by up to 80%
4. Advanced grease technology - NSK's lubricant technology extends grease life and improves bearing performance
5. High-grade steel ball - quiet and smooth at high speed
6. With the optional ferrule, installation error can be tolerated.
Thrust ball bearing composition
Thrust ball bearing consists of three parts: seat washer, shaft washer and steel ball cage assembly.
The shaft washer matched with the shaft and the seat ring matched with the housing.
According to the force, it is divided into one-way thrust ball bearings and two-way thrust ball bearings.
One-way thrust ball bearing can bear one-way axial load.
Two-way thrust ball bearing can bear two-way axial load, in which the shaft ring is matched with the shaft. Bearings with a spherical mounting surface of the seat ring have self-aligning performance and can reduce the influence of mounting errors.
Thrust ball bearings cannot bear radial loads and have a low limit speed.